4/04/2011

School Supply Shopping!
















I am a sucker for school and office supplies! It's probably part of the reason I became a teacher! Things have come a long way since the PeeChee, retractable 4-color ballpoint pens, and the Trapper Keeper! The rainbow of colors and patterns that tempt me seem to change every time I stop at Office Depot, Staples, or the office supply section of Wal-Mart! Today, I hit the motherload! I had a discount coupon to use and other than some gel pens for correcting papers, there wasn't much on my list! However, I wasn't very far beyond the automatic doors when I saw the dollar bins overflowing with pens, pencils, white-out tape, file folders, etc., etc.! I quickly grabbed a carry basket and limited myself to what I could fit in it. This late in the school year, I will likely not break the seal on most of these items, but I will be prepared for next year! Yes... it's an addiction. But there are worse things to be addicted to, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment