4/05/2011

NaBloPoMo Prompt: What are you waiting for right now?

There are a million ways I could answer this.... but I JUST ordered the cutest camera bag I've ever seen and so I will go with "Today, I'm waiting for my camera bag!" 

Since getting my camera a couple of years ago, I've been searching for the "perfect bag".  I've been keeping my eyes peeled for one that meets some very specific criteria: 
  •  It has to hold the camera, a lens or two, and my flash.
  •  It has to be a cross-body bag or at least have that be an option.
  •  It has to be able to hold more than just my camera and supplies-- at least my wallet, sunglasses, Blistex, and a small container of Tylenol.
  • It has to be cute!
This morning, while perusing some photography blogs, I accidentally stumbled across several  bags that would fit the bill.  Since the boys and I are heading to DC in June, I figured I may as well bite the bullet and go for it.  So the winner is....

THE LOLA BAG BY EPIPHANIE! 
Check this bag out-- how perfect is it?!  I'm so excited!  Can't wait for it to come! And yes, I got it in RED





No comments:

Post a Comment