1/19/2009

Long time- no post! Christmas has come and gone... another New Year is in the books.... school is back in session... basketball season is in full swing-- the activity level of our family has increased dramatically! I think my body is still used to it's post-op nap schedule as I am really dragging... it's taking me a while to get back into the swing of things!! The only reason I'm awake now is because I'm waiting on the washing machine. I really need to switch loads one more time before going to bed. ...Laundry, laundry go away, come again NEVER! : )

This weekend was fun filled. Dennis is now officially 40 and he had a great time celebrating with over sixty friends and family. We started the celebration with a prime rib dinner for our families and ended it with a party for everyone! I had many amazing friends help me with food-- there are so many good cooks around here and I appreciated the help so much! A highlight of the evening was a surprise cake delivery by Captain Reiber, our friend and neighbor. Check them out below... the combine and tractor were very accurate!




1 comment: